Great on a toasted bun, wrapped in a tortilla, or served on crackers. We also enjoyed it wrapped in some greenleaf lettuce, sans bread. This was very quick and easy to put together.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, minced
- 3 tablespoons minced red onion
- 3 tablespoons minced celery
- 1/2 of a 4-ounce can diced green chilis
- 2 to 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon adobo
You can mince everything by hand, or throw the chicken, red onion, and celery into a food processor. Pulse a few times until it is coarsely chopped. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Add half of a 4-ounce can of diced green chilis, the mayonnaise, and adobo. Mix well, and refrigerate until ready to serve.