A tasty dip that can be made ahead and heated up just before serving.
- 1 package cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes, rehydreated in hot water and chopped fine
- 1 cup olives, black, kalamata, or green- chopped
- 1 cup pepper jack, diced or grated
- ½ cup green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes or hot sauce, optional
- ½ cup pepper jack, diced or grated
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
- ½ cup pecans, chopped coarsely, optional
Mix the first six ingredients with a rubber spatula. Spread into a casserole dish. Top with the garnishments.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or just till warmed through.
Serve hot with crackers, chips, bread, celery, or your favorite dip scoopers.