Radishes courtesy of my neighbors garden… they are beautiful!
A little bit of this, and a little bit of that…
You will need:
- 1/2 cup cooked chicken, chopped,
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup pecans, toasted (optional)
- 2 to 3 radishes, chopped
- 2 to 3 tablespoons red onion, slivered
- 2 to 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 to 4 tablespoons your favorite vinaigrette
Assemble salad starting with spinach. Top with dressing and toss well. I like to let it sit for a little bit before eating so that the strawberries will macerate a little bit and release some of their yummy flavors.