- 2 pounds tri-tip or sirloin roast
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 pear, seeds removed
- 4 ounces canned pear juice
- 1/4 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Assembling the marinade ingredients.
Slicing the meat (tri-tip) extra thin.
Letting the meat sit in the marinade for at least 2 hours, or overnight. However, if you let it sit too long, the meat could get mushy from the tenderizing effect of the fresh pear.
Grill the meat…or sear it in a cast iron skillet.
Serve with lettuce, sesame seeds, green onion and rice are optional.